KEEPING YOU SAFE
There are currently no formal COVID-19 related restrictions or requirements at IBC2023.
The European Union (EU) entry ban into the Netherlands has been lifted as of 17 September 2022. There are currently no COVID-19 related restrictions or requirements to travellers entering the Netherlands, including those from countries outside the European Union / Schengen Area.
At present the following requirements no longer apply at the IBC2023 show:
- A COVID-19 entry pass is no longer required.
- It is no longer mandatory to maintain social distancing.
- Face masks are no longer compulsory (attendees and exhibitors are welcome to wear these if preferred).
Please take note of the following guidance in place at the IBC2023 show:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Touch your face as little as possible.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use.
- In crowded places you can protect yourself and others by wearing a face mask.
- RAI is a cashless venue and cash payments will not be accepted.
IBC and the RAI Amsterdam follow the Dutch government’s regulations and guidelines so we can organise and facilitate events in a safe way.
Please note that COVID-19 rules may change at any time. All information currently displayed on our website is subject to change.
If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, or if anybody in your household is displaying COVID-19 symptoms, or if you are otherwise self-isolating (either due to a recent positive COVID-19 test or otherwise), please do not attend IBC2023.