(In a maximum of 100 words, describe your company’s position in the broadcast and media content supply chain, highlighting your key areas of business and expertise)
IBC is committed to fully reflecting the diversity of the industry across the show. Consider whether your company can stand-out by putting forward a speaker from a demographic that is usually under-represented at conferences.
(Max 100 words. If selected, this text will be used to promote your speaker on the IBC website)
Audio/Video (A/V) equipment and technical support available for the Demos:
- Projector with 16:9 screen located at the back of the stage
- Lectern and lectern mic for addressing the audience
- Audio speakers to cover the audience area
- Internet connectivity – 4Mbps Ethernet cable
- PC/Laptop connected to the projector (you can just bring a memory stick, but please arrive in good time to test this)
- Presenter’s lapel radio mic; Audience (handheld) microphones plus Hostesses for Q&A
- Low level table for Product placement
- Variety of interfaces to enable various devices to connect to the A/V system
- A/V Technical support desk plus technicians
To ensure you get the most publicity from your session, please send your company logo, and a portrait photo of your speaker to us as soon as possible.
Please email these to email@example.com
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org