The IBC2018 App has been built to help our visitors and exhibitors get the best from their participation in the event.
- AI-powered matchmaking platform via GRIP
- Easily navigate through the RAI with the interactive venue map
- Search the exhibitor list and add to your visit
- Arrange meetings and network with other attendees
- Browse the IBC conference schedule and speaker list, adding sessions to your visit
- Compile a personalised PDF visit report including all your saved exhibitors, conference sessions and speakers
- View the RAI’s wide selection of restaurants and find out the waiting times for each
- Real-time weather updates via The Weather Channel
- And so much more!
Ensure you're prepared to take full advantage of networking opportunities and plan your time at the show with the IBC2018 app.
Certain features in the app such as networking and arranging meetings require you to login using your IBC2018 registration credentials. These are as follows:
- username = IBC2018 registration email
- password = IBC2018 confirmation number*
*Your confirmation number can be found in your confirmation email, or by logging into your IBC2018 registration here
Having trouble logging in?
It can take up to 24 hours for your registration details to be available in the app - please try again later.
If you're still unable to login after this period, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You must be logged in to use this feature
To arrange a meeting with another attendee at IBC2018, simply hit the 'Networking & Meetings' item in the menu and follow the steps to find somebody you would like to meet with. They will then receive an email notification and there is a notification in the app to accept or decline your invite.
To see if anybody has requested a meeting with you, simply head into 'Networking & Meetings' area and see if there are any notifications.
Top tip for desktop users:
Organise your meetings and network with other attendees using the Grip networking portal - https://matchmaking.grip.events/IBC2018.
Your profile displays information you included in your IBC2018 registration. By default your profile appears to other users and allows them to contact you to arrange meetings or network with you. You can find your profile by hitting the icon in the top right of the app.
Changing your profile info
You can change your profile information in the app by hitting Edit under my profile. Here you can add additional information such as your social profiles, contact information and bio.
Please note: When you change profile information in the app it does not change your registration details for IBC2018