Young Pioneer Award
With this new award for 2019, IBC is celebrating the brightest, newest talent in the industry. Their skills may be creative, strategic, commercial, technical or somewhere else. But they will have made a real impact with their passion, ambition and commitment.
The award is open to anyone under 30 who is already a role model. The judges will be looking for innovative thinking which has delivered real results. The winner will be more than just a future leader: he or she will be a role model, inspiring those around them to be their best.
There is no charge to enter this award so if you know a young pioneer deserving industry recognition, nominate them now!
IBC2019 Awards call for entries is now open!
An individual who:
- is making an outstanding contribution to our industry
- demonstrates passion, ambition and commitment to energise and drive progress within their field
- has captured the attention of the media, entertainment and technology industry
- is leading a creative, strategy, business, technology, engineering or other relevant division as a permanent, contracted member of staff or external consultant
- has strong strategic vision and possesses the personal skills to build focussed teams that deliver goals and meets the needs of their customers
- can demonstrate how they have made a difference
- has gone above and beyond their remit to introduce or influence in an area that produces positive results throughout the industry, which could include; a creative, technology, innovation, strategic, business, sustainability or diversity initiatives
- can demonstrate a stand-out performance that particularly merits this award
The award is open to anyone 30 years old or under who works in the media, entertainment and technology sectors.