We realise that IBC may be the first large event that many people will attend for some time. Rest assured, we have put a lot of thought into planning what that experience will be like this year. The IBC experience will enable out industry to connect, engage and explore the future of media together again. To achieve this, we are working closely with The City of Amsterdam and The RAI to ensure attendees can get the most out of IBC while keeping everyone safe.REGISTER NOW
The Visitor Experience
Arriving at IBC2021
Two step entry process – all Attendees:
1. Two central locations to perform COVID ENTRY CHECKS – each show day (3 - 6 December).
2. Once checked, a daily coloured wrist band will be issued and attendees can move freely within the perimeter to pick up their badge from several locations:
- Entrance C
- Entrance K
- Hall 5
- Entrance E - Speakers and Visitor Plus
Facial Recognition Badge Technology
We are making it easier, safer and more convenient for you to visit IBC2021. New this year, take advantage of cutting-edge technology so you can check-in and collect your badge using our facial recognition cameras.
With fully-encrypted biometric data, no photos stored at any stage, it is fully secure and GDPR compliant. It is also faster than traditional registration, ensuring a speedy contactless check-in.
- Faster than traditional registration
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Safe and secure
Once you have uploaded your photo ID you will receive a badge using facial recognition software ensuring a fast, seamless, personalized, secure and memorable experience for all.
Ensuring a Safe IBC2021
Whilst we are able to operate the event as usual, there are several precautions we are taking to ensure IBC2021 is as safe as possible for all attendees.
The measures include:
- Reduced hand out policy
- Staggered entry times
- Catering will be in fixed seating only
- Zero personal contact policy
- Masks are strongly recommended
- Social distancing is strongly recommended
- Public areas at the RAI will be cleaned and sanitised at an increased frequency
- Hand sanitising facilities will be widely available
- Touchless experience
You can find more information in Your safety and COVID-19.