Accelerator Media Innovation Programme
The IBC Accelerator Media Innovation Programme is a framework to enable collaboration and foster agile, fast track innovation. Project teams address business and technology challenges set out by broadcasters, media and tech companies, in a quest to develop solutions, which are then demonstrated as Proof of Concepts at IBC in December.
In October all eight of our Accelerator Media Innovation projects will share updates on their progress via exclusive online sessions exclusively available on the IBC Digital platform. These sessions will:
- Explain the Challenges they took on, as well as core objectives and who makes up their Accelerator team
- Discuss progress and highlights so far, including any 'show & tell' visuals, with less than two months to go before IBC
- Outline what success for the Proof of Concept workstreams could look like
- Provide insights into the most challenging aspects faced so far
- Explain key messaging towards important industry learnings for our Media & Technology ecosystems