IBC2019 Technical Papers
Everything you need to know about submitting an IBC Technical Paper
The IBC Technical Papers Programme welcomes entries from all industry sectors across the media, entertainment and technology industry and from every discipline, whether you are a professional or a professor, a member of a R&D team, working alone or within a global brand and from across any part of the broadcast, communications, electronic media and entertainment fields.
All submissions are peer-reviewed by a panel of experts and successful papers will be published and available to download on IBC365 after the show, which has over 55,000 subscribers. Papers accepted for presentation at the IBC Conference will also have a chance of winning the highly coveted Best Conference Paper Award and authors aged 35 years and under will have the chance to win the IBC Best Young Professional Award.
See below for the key dates for 2019
The 2019 Call for Papers will open on 2 January 2019
Successful papers will provide the opportunity for you to:
- Present your work at the IBC2019 Conference
- Have your paper published and available for download on IBC365 after the show
- Have your paper published in 'The Best of IET' journal which is distributed to over 2,000 delegates at IBC
- The opportunity to be selected for the Best Conference Paper Award at the IBC Awards Ceremony
- Authors aged 35 years and under can opt in to be selected for the Best Young Professional Award
Successful papers will also receive one complimentary conference pass, giving you full access to the IBC Conference and Exhibition
Entries open on 2 January
If you have any questions regarding the Technical papers or any of the offerings then please do not hesitate to contact a member of the IBC Team on the details below:
Telephone: +44(0)207 832 4100