Paul Lembrechts (b. 1957) completed his veterinary science studies before going on to study business economics and marketing. After working for the VRT as an announcer and scriptwriter on a number of occasions, he started working at Master Foods Belgium. There he held various management and board positions. He switched to the banking sector in 1995, holding various management and board positions at Generale Bank (later the Fortis Bank), ABN Amro and the Beroepskrediet NV / BKCP Bank. Paul Lembrechts became managing director on 1st March 2016.
• Director investment fund Shorecap II limited
• Independent member of the investment Committee at Equator Capital Partners
• Member and chairman of AV OFP pension fund contractuals
• Member of the VAR Executive Board
• Member of the Belga Board of Directors
• President of Yun Probiotherapy