HRH Prince Constantijn, Startup Envoy
Constantijn van Oranje-Nassau leads StartupDelta, the accelerator for the startup ecosystem in the Netherlands and advises companies and the European Commission on their digital innovation strategies. He is a regular speaker at national and international tech conferences (like: Websummit, Slush, South Summit, OECD Forum, The Next Web, StartupFest Europe) and holds a number of positions in both the public and private sector.
- StartupDelta Special Envoy since July 2016.
- Director Digital Technology
- Strategy at Macro Advisory Partners in London and New York.
- Member of the EU High Level Group on Innovation that advises the Commission on instruments for generating breakthrough innovations.
- Advisor to Andrus Ansip, the current Vice President of the European Commission for the Digital Single Market.
- Edge Fellow at Deloitte's Center for the Edge, advising senior corporate executives on digital transition strategies and corporate innovation.
Until 2014 Constantijn was Chief of Staff of European Commission Vice President for the Digital Agenda Neelie Kroes. He has a background in management consulting and policy research & advice at Booz Allen & Hamilton in London and the RAND Corporation in Brussels. In 2015 he founded StartupFest Europe, the country's biggest ever startup festival, reaching over 36.000 people at 30+ events in 16 locations. September '17 the second edition of StartupFest Europe will take place. Constantijn holds an MBA from the INSEAD at Fontainebleau and masters degree in law from Leiden University.
17-Sep-2017The Rules of Engagement