IBC is back at the RAI Amsterdam from 10-13 September 2021 and will be helping the industry to re-energise and re-engage after a very challenging year. Given the changing times we live in, we also have fall back dates secured (3-6 December 2021) in case we need to move the event.
You can now Register Your Interest to participant the show this year by simply completing the form below. It only takes a few minutes to and by doing so, you’ll receive the latest information and updates about the show, its exciting new features and not-to-be-missed events.
Key features of IBC2021 include:
• A new IBC Showcase Theatre in Hall 12, with content streamed live to IBC’s online platforms.
• Four new free to attend Showfloor Stages on the show floor, dedicated to Production & Post, Live & Remote Production, Direct to Consumer/ OTT and Content Supply Chain.
• A new, purpose-built home for Content Everywhere in Hall 5.
• An immersive Digital Platform to engage with IBC’s wider online community
It’s been a long and challenging year for everyone, but IBC2021 will be back to do what it does best:
● Sharing the latest innovations in media, entertainment, and technology - featuring hundreds of exhibitors all under one roof
● Showcasing expert conference speakers/discussions from across the industry
● Running exclusive showcase sessions and webinars on the hottest topics - remote production, OTT delivery, AI adoption and more
● Connecting people together to reignite and re-energise business