Evolution to 5G is only part of the story as traditional telcos transition to digital players and they are broadening their offering by adding content assets and/or partnering with content providers. This transition comes with its own challenges however as network upgrades need to be carefully managed as demand for streaming content onto mobile devices grows. The question of where the content comes from needs to be looked as telcos launch their own OTT services to try and differentiate and stay competitive.
- Bridging the gap between telcos and content providers: Fostering a new era of collaboration and scaling up to create the next generation of telcos
- Digitally transforming the telco: Examining how telecoms operators are revolutionising the way they work and how services are being delivered to the consumer
- OTT Services and VoD: Where are the opportunities for telecom operators?
- Examining current market-wide issues impacting the telco evolution: Privacy, regulatory challenges and the impact of 5G on the digital divide
- Future Networks: Demystifying the 5G hype, the network evolution timeline, the impacts and where to invest
Delegates invited to attend our invitation-only Executive Forums are provided with a complimentary Executive Pass with access to numerous benefits including:
- Accommodation for one night in a 4* hotel in the City of Amsterdam*
- Complimentary airport ‘Meet and Greet’ service on arrival and transfer to your hotel or the RAI
- Exclusive VIP networking drinks reception
*Delegates attending from Amsterdam will not be eligible for a complimentary hotel room, unless agreed directly with IBC