As consumers become increasingly astute and demanding, the Forum will examine what this 5G enabled ecosystem will look like, how collaboration is key and the converging worlds of telcos, broadcasters and the wider media industry can effectively reach the end user by forming positive partnerships.
Delegates invited to attend our invitation-only Executive Forums are provided with a complimentary Executive Pass with access to numerous benefits including:
- Accommodation for one night in a 4* hotel in the City of Amsterdam*
- Complimentary airport ‘Meet and Greet’ service on arrival and transfer to your hotel or the RAI
- Exclusive VIP networking drinks reception
*Delegates attending from Amsterdam will not be eligible for a complimentary hotel room, unless agreed directly with IBC
- A unique invitation-only event with senior executives from both inside and outside the broadcast ecosystem mean delegates will connect with peers and leave with invaluable connections they wouldn’t find elsewhere.
- Focused on the needs of broadcasters, IBC’s curated Executive Forum programme will examine the changing the rules of broadcasting and consumption - who will survive and thrive as business models are forced to evolve and companies learn to adapt to new realities?
- Unsurpassed formal and informal intimate networking opportunities with senior level peers allowing delegates to share and exchange ideas and concepts which are difficult to achieve at large scale events.
- New for 2019 – all three Executive Forum programmes will take place on the same day with the same timings and a shared opening keynote to create an 'Executive Club feel'.