Where the future unfolds.
A dedicated programme within the IBC Executive Forums, the Leaders’ Forum will discuss how to innovate and form positive partnerships, delving into what businesses need to do to transform, evolve and thrive – including acquisition, collaboration, advancing company culture and talent acquisition. We’ll review the latest opportunities and issues, all set against the ever-changing media environment.
The IBC Executive Forums will take place on Thursday 12 September 2019.
Intimate expert panels, keynotes and case studies will deconstruct the industry’s new super alliances, discussing how specific deals were done, the merits of different funding models and how media companies can fill the talent gap by borrowing from Silicon Valley and beyond to go direct to consumer.
Plus, we’ll look at how the drama world is leading when it comes to implementing new business models, allowing it to thrive on the global stage and how other industries can borrow from these success stories.
"The IBC Leaders' Forum is an excellent venue to acquire knowledge of the state of the industry and to network with the broadcast industry leaders."
The Executive Experience
Delegates invited to attend our invitation-only Executive Forums are provided with a complimentary Executive Pass with access to numerous benefits including:
- Accommodation for one night of the event at the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in the heart of Amsterdam* (rooms subject to availability)
- Complimentary airport ‘Meet and Greet’ service on arrival and transfer to the RAI
- Exclusive VIP networking drinks reception
*Delegates attending from Amsterdam will not be eligible for a complimentary hotel room, unless agreed directly with IBC
Benefits of Attending
- A unique invitation-only event with senior executives from both inside and outside the broadcast ecosystem mean delegates will connect with peers and leave with invaluable connections they wouldn’t find elsewhere.
- Focused on the needs of broadcasters, IBC’s curated Executive Forum programmes examine the changing the rules of broadcasting and consumption - who will survive and thrive as business models are forced to evolve and companies learn to adapt to new realities?
- Unsurpassed formal and informal intimate networking opportunities with senior level peers allowing delegates to share and exchange ideas and concepts which are difficult to achieve at large scale events.
- New for 2019 – all three Executive Forum programmes will take place on the same day with the same timings and a shared opening keynote to create an 'Executive Club feel'.