The topical programme will also cover the latest innovations in AI, developments in protecting your assets in the cloud and the increasing threat of IoT security.
Plus, experts will reveal how companies should invest in new technology to maximise the return on security investments, the current threats and concerns within the industry and how your business can stay ahead.
“Brutally frank conversations” are needed inside broadcasting organisations about the scale of the cyber security threat they all face, lBC’s Cyber Security Forum hears.
Broadcasters are not in the front line of the battle of cyber security, IBC’s forum on the subject was told by a leading US cyber security specialist. “You are the battlefield,” the lawyer warned...
Delegates invited to attend our invitation-only Executive Forums are provided with a complimentary Executive Pass with access to numerous benefits including:
- Accommodation for one night in a 4* hotel in the City of Amsterdam*
- Complimentary airport ‘Meet and Greet’ service on arrival and transfer to your hotel or the RAI
- Exclusive VIP networking drinks reception
*Delegates attending from Amsterdam will not be eligible for a complimentary hotel room, unless agreed directly with IBC
- A unique invitation-only event with senior executives from both inside and outside the broadcast ecosystem mean delegates will connect with peers and leave with invaluable connections they wouldn’t find elsewhere.
- Focused on the needs of broadcasters, IBC’s curated Executive Forum programme will examine the changing the rules of broadcasting and consumption - who will survive and thrive as business models are forced to evolve and companies learn to adapt to new realities?
- Unsurpassed formal and informal intimate networking opportunities with senior level peers allowing delegates to share and exchange ideas and concepts which are difficult to achieve at large scale events.
- New for 2019 – all three Executive Forum programmes will take place on the same day with the same timings and a shared opening keynote to create an 'Executive Club feel'.