Innovation in content protection.
Cyber Security Forum
Cyber Security Forum
A dedicated programme within the IBC Executive Forums, the Cyber Security Forum will focus on the protection of the content supply chain, from keeping blockbuster films and TV shows secure during the various points of edit across the globe, to protecting the rights of billion-dollar sporting and live events.
We’ll review how the sporting world is tackling piracy and protecting intellectual property rights, and look at specific cases where successful enforcement programmes have been deployed across multiple markets, assisting licensees with activation of their rights and promotion of the competition.
The IBC Executive Forums will take place on Thursday 12 September 2019.
The topical programme will also cover the latest innovations in AI, developments in protecting your assets in the cloud and the increasing threat of IoT security.
Plus, experts will reveal how companies should invest in new technology to maximise the return on security investments, the current threats and concerns within the industry and how your business can stay ahead.
From IBC Cyber Security Forum 2018:
Broadcasters are ‘particular targets’ for hackers
“Brutally frank conversations” are needed inside broadcasting organisations about the scale of the cyber security threat they all face, lBC’s Cyber Security Forum hears.
Broadcasters are not in the front line of the battle of cyber security, IBC’s forum on the subject was told by a leading US cyber security specialist. “You are the battlefield,” the lawyer warned...
The Executive Experience
Delegates invited to attend our invitation-only Executive Forums are provided with a complimentary Executive Pass with access to numerous benefits including:
- Accommodation for one night of the event at the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in the heart of Amsterdam* (rooms subject to availability)
- Complimentary airport ‘Meet and Greet’ service on arrival and transfer to the RAI
- Exclusive VIP networking drinks reception
*Delegates attending from Amsterdam will not be eligible for a complimentary hotel room, unless agreed directly with IBC
Benefits of Attending
- A unique invitation-only event with senior executives from both inside and outside the broadcast ecosystem mean delegates will connect with peers and leave with invaluable connections they wouldn’t find elsewhere.
- Focused on the needs of broadcasters, IBC’s curated Executive Forum programmes examine the changing the rules of broadcasting and consumption - who will survive and thrive as business models are forced to evolve and companies learn to adapt to new realities?
- Unsurpassed formal and informal intimate networking opportunities with senior level peers allowing delegates to share and exchange ideas and concepts which are difficult to achieve at large scale events.
- New for 2019 – all three Executive Forum programmes will take place on the same day with the same timings and a shared opening keynote to create an 'Executive Club feel'.