The CISO has never been so important. With cyber-attacks grabbing headlines around the world organisations are realising that they need to move from a reactive, fire-fighting mode, to a proactive stance so that boards stay ahead of and manage potentially devastating risks.
CISOs need to drive a comprehensive cyber plan for managing people, capital and technology risks across the entire organisation by aligning and integrating the relevant functions into a cohesive, cyber resilient business. As threats continue to unfold, companies face a serious risk to their brand and bottom line so it is vital that CISOs build out a strategy that prioritises the risks they face now and in the future.
The forum will examine: What does an effective cyber security strategy look like? How does the senior management team agree on a budget to maximise the return on the security investment? What are the emerging threats business need to be aware of and how can they future proof their organisations against them?
2018 programme coming soon.
2018 topics include:
- Risk vs. ROI – How Can Broadcasters Effectively Manage Cyber Risk?
- Risk, Resilience and Reputation: Being Cyber Secure Across Your Entire Organisations
- Cyber Security And Collaboration: Is Information Sharing The Way Forward?
- Where in the World Is My Data? Who Owns It, Who Needs It And Who Has Accountability For It
- Weaponising IoT and AI: Current Challenges and Future Threats
Delegates invited to attend our invitation-only Executive Forums are provided with a complimentary Platinum Pass with access to numerous benefits including:
- Accommodation in a 4* hotel in the City of Amsterdam*
- Complimentary airport ‘Meet and Greet’ service on arrival and transfer to your hotel or the RAI
- Exclusive VIP networking drinks reception
*Delegates attending from Amsterdam will not be eligible for a complimentary hotel room, unless agreed directly with IBC