Delegates invited to attend our invitation-only Executive Forums are provided with a complimentary Executive Pass with access to numerous benefits including:
- Accommodation for one night of the event at the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in the heart of Amsterdam* (rooms subject to availability)
- Complimentary airport ‘Meet and Greet’ service on arrival and transfer to the RAI
- Exclusive VIP networking drinks reception
*Delegates attending from Amsterdam will not be eligible for a complimentary hotel room, unless agreed directly with IBC
- A unique invitation-only event with senior executives from both inside and outside the broadcast ecosystem mean delegates will connect with peers and leave with invaluable connections they wouldn’t find elsewhere.
- Focused on the needs of broadcasters, IBC’s curated Executive Forum programme will examine the changing the rules of broadcasting and consumption - who will survive and thrive as business models are forced to evolve and companies learn to adapt to new realities?
- Unsurpassed formal and informal intimate networking opportunities with senior level peers allowing delegates to share and exchange ideas and concepts which are difficult to achieve at large scale events.
- New for 2019 – all three Executive Forum programmes will take place on the same day with the same timings and a shared opening keynote to create an 'Executive Club feel'.