Where leading minds meet.
IBC is home to technical invention and innovation and is a major force in business intelligence and thought leadership. Our Executive Forums are an exclusive, invitation-only club bringing together a powerful network of media and entertainment's most eminent leaders to engage in open debate, discussion and problem solving.
Designed to connect the highest calibre of guests and to grow people’s business network, the Executive Forums combine 3 dedicated programmes to facilitate collaborative conversation, lively debate and peer-to peer-networking. With no press permitted, delegates can speak freely, addressing critical issues and highlighting their concerns in an open and inspiring environment.
The IBC Executive Forums will take place on Thursday 12 September 2019.
The Executive Experience
Delegates invited to attend our invitation-only Executive Forums are provided with a complimentary Executive Pass with access to numerous benefits including:
- Accommodation for one night of the event at the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in the heart of Amsterdam* (rooms subject to availability)
- Complimentary airport ‘Meet and Greet’ service on arrival and transfer to the RAI
- Exclusive VIP networking drinks reception
*Delegates attending from Amsterdam will not be eligible for a complimentary hotel room, unless agreed directly with IBC
Benefits of attending
- A unique invitation-only event with senior executives from both inside and outside the broadcast ecosystem mean delegates will connect with peers and leave with invaluable connections they wouldn’t find elsewhere.
- Focused on the needs of broadcasters, IBC’s curated Executive Forum programmes examine the changing the rules of broadcasting and consumption - who will survive and thrive as business models are forced to evolve and companies learn to adapt to new realities?
- Unsurpassed formal and informal intimate networking opportunities with senior level peers allowing delegates to share and exchange ideas and concepts which are difficult to achieve at large scale events.
- New for 2019 – all three Executive Forum programmes will take place on the same day with the same timings and a shared opening keynote to create an 'Executive Club feel'.