Are you an agile startup or scaleup with digital media or media business related services that are seeking improved and/or new revenue streams? Are you involved in VR/AR, Social Media, Ad Technology, eCommerce, eSports, Video Solutions, Robotics, Security, Search Engine Marketing, Conversion Optimisation, AI, Machine Learning, Apps, SEO? Do you want to meet media executives, VCs and investors?
You could be entitled to purchase discounted tickets for the Startup Forum.
Our bespoke application process enables us to screen startups and identify those that are of most interest to media investors to ensure that you meet people who are interested in your business. A jury of industry experts will hand pick 75 startups and the successful applicants will be able to purchase discounted tickets. The criteria for all startup/scale up companies is as follows:
- Startup, Scale up, Growth Company
- Media tech startups - Ad technology | Social Media Monetisation | VR & AR | Streaming | 360 | Video | Machine Learning | Artificial Intelligence | Analytics | Data | Entertainment | Security
- Company has at least a minimum viable product
- Revenue potential of 20 million Euros
- Ambitions to grow in other than current markets (int. growth strategy)
Here is just a sneak peak at some of the companies that are coming along looking to meet startup/scaleup companies: ProSiebenSat.1 Commerce GmbH, The Venture Reality Fund, seed + speed Ventures, Alphonso Inc, MTM London, HTC, TurnUp Music, PBS and many more...
You could also be a lucky finalist in the Pitching Competition which allows five startups to pitch to industry experts and receive direct feedback on the morning of the event. The five finalists will also pitch on the main stage in the afternoon programme. The winner receives a cash prize.