Download the Technical Papers from IBC2016 covering: UHDTV, Multi-screen experiences, High Dynamic Range, wide colour gamut, IP, Dynamic Video Streaming, assisting sensory-impaired viewers, VR, 360 video, video coding, Terrestrial and Mobile video broadcasting, personalised advertising and more.
Download the IBC Technical Papers
Download the Technical Papers & Posters from IBC2015 covering: 4G Broadcast; high dynamic range; immersive content; second screen media applications; 8K UHDTV; visual radio production for sports events; applications of big data to television; MPEG DASH Performance; augemented soundscapes; dynamic cluster video encoding and more.
Forty-four papers covering: media archiving and restoration; broadcasting to mobiles; advances in 3D audio; new consumer trends; next generation studio interconnection; assistive technologies; advanced transmission techniques for satellite and terrestrial broadcasting; ultra-high definition TV; beyond HD; and advanced content production in an automated world and more.
Forty-nine papers covering: advanced audio technologies; high efficiency video coding; the second screen; production technologies (new studios); production technologies (new tools); high dynamic range video; immersive and emotional technologies; developments in terrestrial broadcast; video delivery media; smart viewer interfaces; access services; and personalised TV and the Cloud and more.
The IET Digital Library
The IET Digital Library is a global repository of science, engineering and technology content delivered by the world’s leading international scientific organisation and thought leader, the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
Online access to IET Digital Library unlocks an unsurpassed body of work of more than 190,000 technical papers including over 70,000 journal articles, 5,000 eBook chapters and over 1,300 conference publications from across a wide range of subject areas including electrical and electronic engineering.
Key features of IET Digital Library:
- search - get to the relevant information quickly
- subjects - a more direct way to get to the information you are looking for
- browse - by publication type to find a list of particular journal or book title
- RSS feeds - keep updated on any change to IET Digital Library
- register - create a personal account to benefit from personalisation features
- buy - purchase personal subscriptions to articles, books and chapters
- download citations - many format options available, including EndNote®
- collaborate - email colleagues or share links via social networking tools