The IBC Gold Pass provides delegates with the ultimate VIP IBC Experience, providing full access to the IBC Exhibition and Conference throughout all 6 days of IBC2017. Benefits include reserved seating in conference sessions, access to the VIP Gold Pass Lounge and exclusive access to the VIP pre- and post-IBC Awards networking drinks.
Gold Pass Benefits:
- Unlimited access to the IBC Conference and Exhibition - all 90+ conference sessions plus full access to the 1,700+ world leading exhibitors hosted throughout the fifteen halls of the RAI
- Priority seating - IBC ensures Gold Pass delegates get the best view in the house to maximise the experience of each and every conference session including keynotes (subject to first come, first served basis)
- First-class check in - Why wait? Gold Pass delegates have the option to pick up their badge at IBC’s dedicated Gold Pass registration desk onsite so that they can start enjoying the benefits from the moment they arrive at the venue. Our dedicated hostesses will guide you to the IBC Executive Lounge where you can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere
- Access to the exclusive IBC Executive Lounge - an oasis in the midst of the busy show floor. Delegates can use the lounge to check emails, network with other VIPs, grab a snack and a drink or simply sit back and relax.
- VIP lunch in the IBC Executive Lounge every day - lunch is served every day so delegates can retreat from the hectic show floor and recharge their batteries in comfort or network over a club sandwich
- Networking events - IBC offers delegates numerous networking opportunities, including the chance to attend publication launches, parties and networking receptions from some of our partners and leading exhibitors
- High-speed wifi - Gold pass delegates have access to high-speed wifi network allowing them to keep up to date without leaving the comfort of the VIP IBC Executive Lounge
- Exclusive meeting rooms - also located in the IBC Executive Lounge are meeting rooms that can be booked for a private meetings. These rooms provide a great environment for small meetings or presentations and are available on a first come, first served basis. Please note only Gold and Platinum pass holders can use these meeting rooms. You must have a gold pass badge to gain access
- Reserved seating at the IBC Awards Ceremony - this prestigious event is your chance to see how IBC is recognising those who have made a real contribution and whose careers have changed our industry. It is an event not to be missed!
- 6 day travel pass - make the most of your time in Amsterdam by utilising our free travel pass which gives you unlimited travel on all public transport. Taking you on a journey along the famous canals, past historic architecture and into the heart of the City centre, this is a great way of getting to and from the RAI and avoiding the heavy traffic which can affect the City during IBC