Each daily programme consists of two hour-long panel discussions looking at consumer behaviours, business models and technologies that drive the growth of viewer engagement on connected devices.
The Hub also showcases a series of short demonstrations of the latest products and services shaping OTT consumption.
In 2017 the programme addressed hot topics such as:
- The explosive growth of live streaming
- Factors affecting user experience
- Content and service security as the incidence of cyber attacks increases
- The challenges of fragmentation by screen size, resolution and device operating system
- The emergence of artificial intelligence and machine learning
As well as offering a thought-leading schedule, the Hub is also a convenient central location for informal meetings and networking.
2018 programme coming soon