We are seeking original, novel, unpublished research/analysis that is not overtly commercial in tone and provides solutions to current challenges faced by our industry or gives insight into its future direction.
- Substantially New Paper: Proposals which have already been published or presented elsewhere will not be accepted.
- Written in English: Proposals must be written in English language. It’s a good idea to prepare your text off-line in a Word document before cutting and pasting it into the website template.
- Good Spoken English: Should your paper be selected for inclusion and presentation, the delivering speaker must be sufficiently proficient in verbal English language, to answer questions from the audience.
- Clear and Concise: Describe the advance or concept that will be the key topic of your paper highlighting what is unique, showing how it will improve existing systems or practices and explaining its background.
- Length: Synopses should typically be no more than 300 words in length.
- Historical Papers: Offers of reviews or historical papers will only be accepted if they draw strong and relevant conclusions about future directions.
- Include Results: If the proposal describes experimental work, mention what the results (or anticipated results) show and explain what the impact might be.
- No Sales Pitches: Products or service pitches will not be accepted, however contributions explaining the use of technology in products or services may be considered.
- Demonstrations: If you intend to use tools such as simulations, demonstrations or 3D graphics to help an audience understand your presentation then please say so.