Please see below a list of the questions we get asked most often. We hope you find a suitable answer to your query here, but if you can't find what you are looking for, please contact us via the options provided.
What are the COVID Protocols?
- IBC continues to follow the local Dutch & EU Covid Protocols in place. The latest IBC/EU protocols can be found at Your Safety & Covid-19.
- Covid Advisory Group in place https://show.ibc.org/ibc-advisory-group. This group meets monthly and then weekly in the run up to the show.
- Trade shows continue to take place around the world safely and successfully. The majority are reporting good attendance.
- Global Covid reports show a mixed pattern with cases rising in some countries and still falling in others. However, the number of hospital admissions and deaths remain low. Therefore, there are no social restrictions planned or on the horizon.
- Event safety protocols vary depending on the local rules. The evidence so far shows that attendees and exhibitors are very mindful and respectful of individual views and the needs of others.
Do I need a visa?
You may be required to provide a visa for entry into The Netherlands. Please visit the Dutch Embassy website for more information. During your registration you will have the opportunity to request a visa invitation letter that you can provide to your relevant Embassy to aid your application. Please be aware that the visa process can take several weeks. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
The RAI Amsterdam aims to provide full access to all the facilities within the venue and recognise that some less visitors may require additional assistance. If you have any queries about access, or would like to reserve a wheelchair please email your request to RAI Amsterdam email@example.com.
How do I get to IBC2024 at the RAI Amsterdam?
Travelling to the RAI Amsterdam could not be easier with Amsterdam's extensive public transport network including metro, trams, trains and buses. For detailed information, please click here. As an IBC attendee, we offer a complimentary GVB public transport pass which grants you free public transportation on the GVB network around Amsterdam over the show dates.
Is there parking at the RAI Amsterdam?
There is ample parking at the RAI Amsterdam. For more information on parking locations and prices, please click here.
Where can I eat at IBC2024?
RAI Amsterdam offers a great selection of restaurants, cafes, and snack bars spread across the venue. Please click here to find out more about what's available. In addition, there will plenty of catering options on the show floor.
Filming and Photography at IBC2024
No photography or filming is allowed in the Conference or Auditorium at any time.
- Exhibitors are allowed to film only on their stand.
- Camera crews are allowed to film throughout the exhibition only where a filming permit has been issued by the Media Centre.
- Press are allowed to film with the permission of the subject.
- Allowed throughout the exhibition.
- All persons taking photographs should be aware that it is forbidden to publish or post photographs taken at IBC without the subject’s consent.
All persons taking photographs should maintain a courteous and non-intrusive approach at all times. All persons filming or taking photographs must desist if requested to stop.
Lost and Found
The RAI Amsterdam log all lost & found items online. To check if your item has been found, please click here.