Meeting rooms are available along the balconies on both sides of Hall 1 for use as hospitality suites, offices or presentation areas only, with access via stairs from Hall 1.
The use of the space is restricted to the above-mentioned purposes and not for exhibiting products and access is restricted to invitation by the exhibitor only.
Balcony Suites are available to exhibitors with a main exhibition stand or those who reach a minimum spend (£21,000) through promotional activity.
Pre-Built Balcony Suites Include:
- Carpet: anthracite carpet tiles
- Walls: standard 8 mm walls all around, with one lockable door
- Lighting: 8 rails with 2 x compact fluorescent 23 watt 230 volt flood spots suspended from the fascia cross
- Sockets: One 9A, 230 V socket
- Electricity: electrical supply for the lighting and the 6 A socket, including power consumption
- Ceiling: grid ceiling with strips of white muslin
- Additional lighting, power and telephone connections and water and waste connections can also be provided in these areas
We have created two separate online booking forms - one for if you will be both completing and signing the booking form yourself, and one for if you will be completing it but someone else is required to sign it. To begin your application for IBC2019, please decide which is applicable for you and click on the relevant button.