IBC2018 Technical Papers
Everything you need to know about submitting an IBC Technical Paper
The IBC Technical Papers Programme welcome's entries from all industry sectors across the media, entertainment and technology industry and from every discipline, whether you are a professional or a professor, a member of a R&D team, working alone or within a global brand and from across any part of the broadcast, communications, electronic media and entertainment fields.
All submissions are peer-reviewed by a panel of experts and successful papers will be published and available to download on IBC365, which has over 33,000 subscribers and over 55,000 registered users. Papers accepted for presentation at the IBC Conference will also have a chance of winning the highly coveted Best Conference Paper Award.
The Call for Papers submission deadline has now closed and all synopses have been peer reviewed.
This year, we have three possible ways to present your work at IBC (subject to peer review).
- Technical Paper verbal presentation within the IBC conference programme (speaker slot)
- Lounge Talk - The Lounge Talks are a new addition to the event this year and will be held during the lunch breaks in the Forum Lounge (one per day). The Lounge Talks will have their own dedicated zoned off area within the Forum Lounge, a bustling break-out area, and will be open to all of the conference attendees to join
- Future Zone Tech Bytes - FZ Tech Bytes are a new initiative for the Future Zone, an area dedicated to new ideas and technologies on the exhibition show floor.
Successful authors will have received an email outlining the next steps in the process:
- Check out the box below 'Guidelines - Instructions and Templates' - April
- Paper authors submit a technical paper or slides for review - Deadline extended until Monday 14 May!
- Technical Paper Committee Peer Review Meeting – Friday 8 June
- Outcome notification – w/c 18 June
We're excited to read your innovative ideas and are here to offer guidance and support along the way.
If you have any questions regarding the Technical papers or any of the offerings then please do not hesitate to contact a member of the IBC Team on the details below:
Telephone: +44(0)207 832 4100