Held on Thursday 13 September, the IBC Global Gamechangers stage welcomes the biggest business, creative, tech, news and future facing talent making waves around the world.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Lindsay Pattison, Chief Transformation Officer, GroupM and WPP Global
- Deborah Turness, Head of Euronews, NBC Universal
- Mohamed Abuagla, CIO and CTO at Al Jazeera.
- Jette Nygaard-Andersen, EVP, CEO of MTG International Entertainment & MTGx Digital Video Content at Modern Times Group (MTG)
- Lisa Tobin, Executive Producer, Audio at The New York Times
With many more speakers to be announced shortly, this year's IBC2018 Conference programme and speaker line up will provide the most thought provoking and informative experience yet.
IBC’s key tracks are designed to offer simple navigation through strategies, tactics, innovations transformative ideas and emerging technologies, allowing you to maximise your time at the show.
From game changing keynotes to creative directors and technical futurists, the IBC Conference is your chance to hear from over 400 inspirational speakers across 90 sessions.
Featuring some of the foremost thought-leaders, innovators and policy makers in their fields and covering a wide breadth of topics, the IBC Conference is the place to explore new strategies, understand business disruptors, chart future technological progress and uncover the future roadmap of the industry.