With over 50 videos from the IBC2018 Conference on offer make sure you visit IBC TV to catch up on anything you might have missed.
One of our focal points for 2018 has been gender equality.
In 2017 our representation of women on stage was 14%. This inspired us to drive positive change and at the start of 2018 we made a commitment to increase that number and we are delighted that we achieved 37% representation on the conference stage.
- Lily Cole, Founder, impossible.com
- Kelly Day, President, Viacom Digital Studios
- Kim Jackson, Co-Founder and President of Entertainment, SingularDTV
- Michelle Munson, Co-Founder and CEO, Eluvio
- Ade Rawcliffe, Head of Diversity, ITV Commissioning
Held on Thursday 13 September, the IBC Global Gamechangers stage welcomed the biggest business, creative, tech, news and future facing talent making waves around the world.
- Lindsay Pattison, Chief Transformation Officer, GroupM and WPP Global
- Deborah Turness, Head of Euronews, NBC Universal
- Mohamed Abuagla, CIO and CTO at Al Jazeera.
- Jette Nygaard-Andersen, EVP, CEO of MTG International Entertainment & MTGx Digital Video Content at Modern Times Group (MTG)
The new conference tracks introduced this year offered discussion, research and examples of new technology including artificial intelligence, blockchain, virtual reality and cryptocurrencies – to name just a few.
From game changing keynotes to creative directors and technical futurists, the IBC Conference provided a fantastic opportunity to hear from over 400 inspirational speakers across 90 sessions.
Featuring some of the foremost thought-leaders, innovators and policy makers in their fields and covering a wide breadth of topics, the IBC Conference explored new strategies, business disruptors, future technological progress and also revealed the future roadmap of the industry.