Continuing R&D from the award-winning 2021 Accelerator project that started to explore 5G location-based XR, this revived 2023 Accelerator will build on the latest, cutting-edge innovations in interactive digital athletes, motion capture, AI and high-speed edge content delivery for live XR sports workflows for 3D metaverse worlds, and the potentials into OTT platforms.
The aim of this Challenge is to broadcast digital twin XR Sports, including combat MMA (mixed martial arts), and the progressive AR techno-sport HADO into a live, immersive 3D world with high-end graphics, spatial and social audio, and real-time edge-compute deliverability to fans in VR headsets, computers, and mobile devices.
Kickstart Day Pitch:
- Real-time capture of high-speed XR sports (martial arts & AR techno sports) with 2 or more participants
- Low-to-no latency delivery via edge technologies
- Creating and using virtual avatars of real-world athletes, that can be augmented with VFX
- High-quality, photorealistic graphics in immersive environments
- Audiences in the Metaverse can view on multiple devices (VR headset, mobile, computer)
- Audiences will feel a sense of presence through fan-participation activities, spatial audio, and social audio interactions
Please complete the form below if you are interested in joining an Accelerator project.
For more information, please email the team at email@example.com