Studios, Content Creators and Broadcasters lose control of their metadata once it is published. As content is distributed and it works its way through the entertainment data landscape, it becomes augmented and the original quality, messaging and intent becomes compromised.
This is why the industry needs the Authenticated Data Standard, which will allow content owners to verify and authenticate their content data and imagery - and publish it to 3rd party sources.
Kickstart Day Pitch:
1. To define a Standardized Distribution Package.
• The essential metadata fields
• The highest level artwork and imagery
• Usage rights for the distribution package
2. Build event-driven integrations that allow metadata to pass between systems.
3. Build a system of Authentication
• To verify the data originator
• To Authenticate the data
• A signifier that identifies authenticated content.
Please complete the form below if you are interested in joining an Accelerator project.
For more information, please email the team at email@example.com