Shaping the future together.
Over the five day conference 1,700 delegates and guests from across the globe will hear from our outstanding line-up 300+ speakers, enjoy fantastic networking opportunities and be inspired to embrace the changes in our industry together.
A key initiative for the conference this year and threaded throughout the programme is Diversity. A targeted effort in 2018 saw women make up 37% of conference speakers, up from just 14% in 2017.
Catch up on anything you missed with IBC TV
With over 50 videos from the IBC2018 Conference on offer make sure you visit IBC TV to catch up on anything you might have missed.
Highlights from 2018 include...
One of our focal points for 2018 was gender equality.
In 2017 our representation of women on stage was 14%. This inspired us to drive positive change and at the start of 2018 we made a commitment to increase that number and we are delighted that we achieved 37% representation on the conference stage.
- Lily Cole, Founder, impossible.com
- Kelly Day, President, Viacom Digital Studios
- Kim Jackson, Co-Founder and President of Entertainment, SingularDTV
- Michelle Munson, Co-Founder and CEO, Eluvio
- Ade Rawcliffe, Head of Diversity, ITV Commissioning
Global Gamechangers stage
The IBC Global Gamechangers stage will return in 2019, welcoming the biggest business, creative, tech, news and future facing talent making waves around the world.
2018 Speakers included:
- Lindsay Pattison, Chief Transformation Officer, GroupM and WPP Global
- Deborah Turness, Head of Euronews, NBC Universal
- Mohamed Abuagla, CIO and CTO at Al Jazeera.
- Jette Nygaard-Andersen, EVP, CEO of MTG International Entertainment & MTGx Digital Video Content at Modern Times Group (MTG)
Featuring some of the foremost thought-leaders, innovators and policy makers in their fields and covering a wide breadth of topics, the IBC Conference explores new strategies, business disruptors, future technological progress and also reveals the future roadmap of the industry.
2019 Conference Programme coming soon...