Consumers First: A new era in media
The IBC Conference reflects the impact of change on the media, entertainment and technology scene and brings leading personalities to the stage to dissect those changes.
Over the five day conference 1,700 delegates and guests from across the globe will hear from our outstanding line-up of 300+ speakers, enjoy fantastic networking opportunities and be inspired to embrace the changes in our industry together.
2019 Keynotes & Global Gamechangers.
Featuring some of the foremost thought-leaders, innovators and policy makers in their fields and covering a wide breadth of topics, the IBC Conference explores new strategies, business disruptors, future technological progress and also reveals the future roadmap of the industry.
From game changing keynotes to creative directors and technical futurists, the IBC Conference provides a fantastic opportunity to hear from over 400 inspirational speakers across 90 sessions.
The IBC Conference 2019 will present five new tracks, which have been guided by the IABM BaM Content Chain®, each with a different daily focus on every stage of the end to end media content chain, with invaluable insight from over 300 expert speakers from around the world. The new tracks are:
- Create & Produce: Creating Disruption
- Manage: Automating Media Supply Chains
- Publish: Embracing the Platform Revolution
- Consume: Engaging Consumer Experiences
- Monetise: Scaling Audiences and Revenues
Global Gamechangers stage.
The IBC Global Gamechangers stage will return in 2019, welcoming the biggest business, creative, tech, news and future facing talent making waves around the world.
2019 Global Gamechangers include:
- Gary Shapiro, President & CEO, CTA
- Lisa Opie, Managing Director, UK Production, BBC Studios
See it differently.
A key initiative for the conference this year and threaded throughout the programme is Diversity.
One of our focal points for 2018 was gender balance.
In 2017 our representation of women on stage was 14%. This inspired us to drive positive change and at the start of 2018 we made a commitment to increase that number and we are delighted that we achieved 37% representation on the conference stage.
This year's speakers include:
- Cecile Frot-Coutaz, Head of YouTube EMEA, YouTube
- Fiona Morgan, Head of Inspiring Action, British Sky Broadcasting
- Kate Ward, President, Refinery29 International
- Maria Garrido, CEO, Havas X
- Tamara How, Chief Content Officer, Vice EMEA
- Sarah Barnes, People & Culture Director, Bauer Media
Interested in speaking at the IBC2019 Conference?
Take to the stage at IBC2019 to share your story with inspirational business leaders, global gamechangers and policy-makers in media, entertainment and technology.
We’re looking for:
- Global industry leaders with game-changing ideas
- The best creative talent
- Revolutionary viewpoints that can be bought to life on stage
- Diverse range of speakers from different backgrounds
- Insightful and inspirational speakers
- Groundbreaking innovations in technology
- New and pioneering visual content